Join the San Diego Women’s Chorus!
New Member Info Session & OrientationSunday, August 19, 2018 at 4pm
Come learn more about joining the San Diego Women’s Chorus at our Fall 2018 New Member Info Session and Orientation! We invite you to add more singing to your life and consider joining us for our action-packed fun fall season! Our new member orientation meeting will be held on Sunday August 19th from 4-7pm at our rehearsal space in Mission Hills. SDWC is a non-audition chorus! RSVP to email@example.com!
Interested new members must attend the New Member Orientation meeting to learn more about SDWC, our upcoming season preparing for our next concert “Home for the Holidays” on December 1 & 2, 2018 and to meet with Kathleen Hansen, our Artistic Director, to assess your ability to match pitch. There is no need to prepare for the orientation. You will be asked to sing some scales and maybe an easy song (like Happy Birthday).
- SDWC rehearses weekly on Sunday afternoon from 4:00 – 7:00pm at Mission Hills United Church of Christ (MHUCC): 4070 Jackdaw St, San Diego CA 92103.
- We welcome all woman-identified, gender-nonconforming, and transgender individuals as singing members. SDWC sings music for Soprano and Alto voices.
- Reading music is not necessary – just the ability to match pitch
- Membership dues are approximately $240 annually (may be paid in monthly installments).
- Scholarships are available to cover membership dues, if needed.
- T-shirt with our logo for informal performances is $10
- At our major concert performances, we wear black slacks/skirt/dress, black shirt/top and black shoes. Concert attire may vary for our summer concert. These articles can come from your own wardrobe.
Visit our JOIN OUR CHORUS page here for more info: https://www.sdwc.org/join-our-chorus
Find answers to some Frequently Asked Questions here!
If you are interested in joining SDWC and becoming a part of our sisterhood of musicians, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday August 15th!
We can’t wait to meet you!