Events: Upcoming Performance
Come sing with the San Diego Women’s Chorus! All treble singers are invited to attend SDWC’s New Member Info Session and Orientation on Sunday, January 20th at 4pm
SDWC is planning a truly monumental season as we present Quiet No More, our 2019 spring concert. This inspiring event will take place May 18th and 19th, and will honor the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Uprising. As part of this special season, SDWC is participating in a commission project for a brand new, unique work that will commemorate and convey the impact and legacy of Stonewall. At this time, we are the only SSAA chorus that will be performing multi-movement work entitled “Quiet No More” as a stand-alone ensemble.
In addition to SDWC’s local debut of this piece, we have been invited to sing this summer with GMCLA and other great choruses at Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles!
Will you help make this season one of our biggest and best ever? If you’ve been thinking about adding singing to your life, we would love to have you sing with us. Please RSVP HERE to let us know if you plan to attend our New Member Info Session and Orientation on Sunday January 20th!
We rehearse each Sunday afternoon from 4:00 – 7:00pm at Mission Hills United Church of Christ 4070 Jackdaw St, San Diego CA 92103.
Requirements of Membership
- We welcome all woman-identified, gender-nonconforming, and transgender individuals as singing members.
- SDWC sings music for Soprano and Alto voices.
- Reading music is not necessary – just the ability to match pitch
- Membership dues are approximately $240 annually (may be paid in monthly installments)
- Scholarships are available to cover membership dues – contact email@example.com for additional information
The San Diego Women’s Chorus has produced and put on many great and wonderful shows throughout the years. Click on the link below to view our past shows and events.