Join Our Chorus
you’re interested in joining the
Make “More Singing”
Your New Year’s Resolution!
We are always looking to add talented voices to our chorus. If you love to sing and are passionate about our mission to encourage women’s creativity, celebrate diversity and inspire social action, please join us!
We have three distinct seasons: Fall, Spring, and Summer
We rehearse each Sunday afternoon from 4:00 – 7:00pm at Mission Hills United Church of Christ 4070 Jackdaw St, San Diego CA 92103.
Requirements of Membership:
- We welcome all women as singing members
- Reading music is not necessary – just the ability to match pitch
- Membership dues are approximately $240 annually (may be paid in monthly installments)
- Scholarships are available to cover membership dues – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
- T-shirt with our logo for informal performances is $10
- At our two major concerts we wear black slacks or a skirt, with a black blouse and black shoes. These articles can come from your own wardrobe.
New members are accepted three times a year at the start of each singing season. Please email email@example.com for more information about joining SDWC at the start of our next season.
Are you a non-singer?
If you are a non-singer and would like to join the San Diego Women’s Chorus, join The Accents! Click the button below to find out more.