Join Our Chorus
you’re interested in joining the
We are always looking to add talented voices to our chorus. If you love to sing and are passionate about our mission to encourage women’s creativity, celebrate diversity and inspire social action, please join us!
We have three distinct seasons: Fall, Spring, and Summer
We rehearse each Sunday afternoon from 4:00 – 7:00pm at Mission Hills United Church of Christ 4070 Jackdaw St, San Diego CA 92103.
New members are accepted twice a year at the start of the Fall and Spring singing seasons. For the Fall 2019 season new members may attendNew Member Voicing and General Information Sessions on either Sunday 8/18/19 or Thursday 8/22/19. All new members must also attend SDWC 101 on Sunday, 8/25 at 3:00pm before our first rehearsal at 4:00pm.
For more information and to sign up for a voicing appointment, please RSVP to Colleen Pratt at email@example.com
Requirements of Membership
- We welcome all woman-identified, gender-nonconforming, non-binary, and transgender individuals as singing members. SDWC sings music for Soprano and Alto voices.
- Reading music is not necessary – just the ability to match pitch
- Membership dues are approximately $240 annually (may be paid in monthly installments)
- Scholarships are available to cover membership dues – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
- T-shirt with our logo for informal performances is $11
- At our two major concerts we wear black slacks or a skirt, with a black blouse and black shoes. Concert attire may vary for our summer concert. These articles can come from your own wardrobe.
Are you a non-singer?
If you are a non-singer and would like to join the San Diego Women’s Chorus, join The Accents! Click the button below to find out more.