Join Our Chorus
you’re interested in joining the
We are always looking to add talented voices to our chorus. If you love to sing and are passionate about our mission to encourage women’s creativity, celebrate diversity and inspire social action, please join us! We welcome all woman-identified, gender-nonconforming, non-binary, and transgender individuals who sing in the Soprano/Alto (treble) range as singing members. New members are accepted twice a year at the start of the Fall and Spring singing seasons.
New members are welcome to join our Fall 2021 season. All singers must provide proof of vaccination and sign a liability waiver for in-person rehearsals and events.
New members must attend our New Member Voicing and General Information Session on Sunday August 29th at 4pm on Zoom. Our first rehearsal will be Sunday 9/12 at 4:00pm, as we prepare for our winter concerts on December 11-12, 2021.
Requirements of Membership
- We welcome all woman-identified, gender-nonconforming, non-binary, and transgender individuals as singing members. SDWC sings music for treble (Soprano and Alto) voices.
- Reading music is not necessary – just the ability to match pitch
- Membership dues for Fall 2021 season are $150 (inclusive of music fees)
- All singers must be vaccinated and sign a waiver of liability
- Scholarships are available to cover membership dues – contact email@example.com for additional information
Other Membership Requirements For In-Person Performances
- T-shirt with our logo for informal performances is $11
- At our two major concerts we wear black slacks or a skirt, with a black dress shirt and black shoes. Concert attire may vary for our summer concert. These articles can come from your own wardrobe.
Are you a non-singer?
If you are a non-singer and would like to join the San Diego Women’s Chorus, join The Accents! Click the button below to find out more.