This is an accessibility statement from San Diego Women’s Chorus.
Measures to support accessibility
San Diego Women’s Chorus takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of SDWC.org:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SDWC.org is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SDWC.org. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on SDWC.org:
- Phone: (619) 291-3366
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: PO Box 632794 San Diego, CA 92163
- Postal Address: PO Box 632794 San Diego, CA 92163
- https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoWomensChorus, https://twitter.com/sdwomenschorus, https://www.youtube.com/user/sdwomenschorus, https://www.instagram.com/sdwomenschorus/
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
SDWC.org is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
SDWC.org is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of SDWC.org relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of SDWC.org , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for SDWC.org:
- : Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 3-5 business days. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter an issue.
San Diego Women’s Chorus assessed the accessibility of SDWC.org by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process by our agency-of-record
This statement was created on 11 April 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.